The Affordable Care Act and Your Business
Attend this free seminar, presented by a subject matter expert from the U.S. Small Business Administration, to learn what the new healthcare law means for your small business. Every business needs to know the latest information about the Affordable Care Act and to learn it from knowledgeable sources.
This seminar will answer the following questions:
* How will small businesses be impacted?
* How will small businesses and the self-employed benefit?
* What will a small business need to provide to every employee?
* What are the facts about the requirements?
* What is the Small Business Health Care Tax Credit and who is eligible?
* What has to be measured and understood to be prepared?
* How can I learn more about the SHOP and use it to provide insurance to my employees?
Following the presentation, time will be available for questions. Register by clicking on the date.
Date: Tuesday, February 3, 2015
Location: Joliet Junior College, 1215 Houbolt Rd, Joliet, Room TBA