April 22, 2014, 1:00 PM CST
Have you considered developing a plan for your small business? Do you know what elements you should include, like sources of financing and marketing ideas? Learn why it is important to have a small business plan during this free, one-hour webinar on Tuesday, April 22 at 1pm CST, experts from the Small Business Administration (SBA) and AARP will join forces to help age 50+ individuals get your small business up and running.
This webinar will include:
- Why having a business plan is important.
- Basic elements of a business plan.
- Financial and marketing aspects of a small business plan.
- Guidance on how to find local counseling resources to help develop your plan.
- How to amend a plan as your business changes.
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org before the event to help guide the focus of discussion; we’ll also take questions live during the webinar.
Can’t make this webinar on the scheduled day? No worries. Register anyway to receive the link to the webinar recording and listen later at your convenience.
New to Webinars? All you need is a computer with Internet access and audio capacity.