Veterans Entrepreneurial Boot Camp
Sign up now for a full day of activities at Governors State University on November 13, 2012 including speakers, seminars, expert panel discussions designed to promote Veteran business start-up and growth and development of existing Veteran owned businesses. Learn the latest on:
- Marketing Your Business on a Shoestring Budget
- Free Legal Assistance on business structure / transactions
- Veteran Financing Opportunities Through the SBA and a Variety of Lenders
- “Military Friendly” Franchising Opportunities
- Your Internet Presence
- Planning Your New Business
- Business Plans Why?
- Biz Plan Financials
- Government Contracting – How to get my busines Certified MBE, WBE, SDVOSB 8(a)
- Export Opportunities the “Law and Order of Entrepreneurship”
- Business Killers
- Develop a Referral Mindset
- Perception – what are they thinking? . . . and More
This full day event is free to all Veterans. A complimentary breakfast and full lunch will be provided. All presentation material and other helpful tools will be provided free to attendees on a “Dog Tag” style flash drive.
Business partners of veterans and family members pay only $25.00 (due at registration).
The Illinois Small Business Development Center at GSU
708 534 8390
Tuesday. November 13, 2012 from 7:45 AM to 4:00 PM CST
Governors State University
Center for Performing Arts
One University Parkway
University Park Illinois, 60484